- USA-SOURCED - After being naturally shed each winter by a wild elk right here in the USA, each one of Paw & Pantry's natural elk antlers is hand collected by one of our hard-working farmers or ranchers
- FROM THE FOREST TO YOUR FRONT DOOR - Once picked from the forest, each elk antler whole is meticulously hand-sorted, sanded, cut, and cleaned, allowing us to deliver a safe, Grade-A elk antler dog chew your pup is sure to love!
- OUR LONGEST-LASTING CHEW - Give your pup a taste of the wild with our elk horns for dogs. This jumbo elk antler will provide your furry friend with weeks of primal entertainment, much longer than other dog treats for aggressive chewers like rawhide rolls and bully sticks
- ALL-NATURAL & NUTRIENT-DENSE - Unlike other processed and dyed antlers, Paw & Pantry's dog elk antler chews large are free of all chemicals and preservatives. Not to mention, our extra large elk antler for dogs is packed full of calcium, phosphorus, manganese, and zinc
- PACKAGED WITH CARE - Our dog elk antlers are shipped in a protective bag for your dog's safety. Each package contains 1 whole 8" Grade-A elk antler, great for any dog with a lower jaw measuring 8 inches or more. Due to these antlers being a product of nature, each piece may vary in size, shape, weight, and density